Starting April 18th Enterprise School District will be administering the Mississippi Assessment Program (MAP). The Mississippi Assessment Program (MAP) is designed to measure student achievement on the Mississippi College-and Career-Readiness Standards (MS CCRS) for English Language Arts and Mathematics and to provide valid and reliable results to guide instruction through data driven instruction. The MAP will assess students in grades 3-8 in English Language Arts and Mathematics, Algebra I, and English II. SATP2 will assess Biology and US History. Listed below are the dates for the elementary school campus. Please make a note.
Here are some suggestions that you can do to help your child succeed:
- Make sure your child gets a good night’s rest.
- Have your child eat a healthy breakfast.
- Make sure your child arrives at school on time
- Gently encourage your child to do their best.
Upcoming Athletic Dates:
Tuesday April 25
- EHS Softball @ Puckett 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 27
- EHS Softball @ Home vs Puckett @ 6:00 p.m.
Friday, April 28
- EHS Baseball Round 2 @ home vs Richton @ 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 22
- EHS Baseball Round 2 @ Richton @ 7:00 p.m.
2016-2017 School Calendar
May 23 - Graduation
May 25 - Last Day for Students
May 26 - Last Day for Teachers
Click "Notify Me" link at the left of this screen to sign up to receive emails and/or text messages from the Enterprise School District!